Sunday, December 14, 2008

Society and circumstance is pretty responsible to define and build up the nature of a child, so present an inspiration and child friendly society to make them as you expect.
~Imm

.
.
A child who lives with Criticism

Learns to condemn

.

A child who lives with Hostility

Learns to fight

.

A child who lives with ridicule

Learns to be shy

.

A child who lives with shame

Learns to feel guilty

.

A child who lives with tolerance

Learns to be patient

.

A child who lives with encouragement

Learns confidence

.

A child who lives with Praise

Learns to appreciate

.

A child who lives with fairness

Learns justice

.

A child who lives with security

Learns faith

.

A child who lives with approval

Learns to like themself

.

A child who lives with acceptance & friendship

Learns to find love in the world

- Dorothy Law Nolte - (modified)

.

.

.

.

***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! U win..

Anonymous said...

The Child


If I had my child to raise all over again I’d fingerpaint more and point my finger less,

I’d do less correcting, and more connecting,

I’d take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes,

I would care to know less, and know to care more,

I’d take more hikes and fly more kites,

I’d stop playing serious, and seriously play,

I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars,

I’d do more hugging and less tugging,

I would be more firm less often and affirm much more,

I’d build self-esteem first, and the house later

I’d teach less about the love of power,

And more about the power of love.

Disclaimer: This poem has been picked from the net. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the sender. Any similiarity to an person is purely coincidential & unintentional.